I found out last week that I was not invited to interview at Booth. I was disheartened to hear the news. On hindsight, Booth was my first, and weakest, application. Oh well, one school down, several more to go.
A quick summary of where things currently stand:
1. Kellogg- submitted and interviewed (R1)
2. Booth – submitted and rejected (R1)
3. Duke – Submitted – R1. Interviewed during the open interview period.
4. Cornell – Submitted R1. Should get interview/rejection decision in the next 24 hours (eek!)
5. Columbia – Rolling decisions. Submitted App 10/28.
6. UCLA – Visiting campus next week. Will be submitting R2.